Community Magazine serving the ashdown forest area. Delivered to 19,000 home every single month Find out more
First published in July 2010, the Ashdown Forest Living quickly became recognised as a source of local information, local products/services and subjects of interest for people living in the Ashdown Forest area.
We have expanded over the years and now deliver to just under 19 thousands households using Royal Mail which means hard to reach houses are also accessed.
Over the years we've helped many local businesses successfully grow their customer base.
Our aim is to boost the local economy by encouraging residents to support local businesses. We also work to bring residents what they want from a local publication, publishing interesting articles, many of which help locally based charities & community groups in this very special part of the country. Priding ourselves on our interesting content and ensuring there are never too many ads to put people off, there is an approximate ratio of 50/50 ads to content.
On this site, you can view the publication online and access a full directory of local services.
- Interesting content including well known people and history relating to the Ashdown Forest area.
- Supports local charities & communities.
- Encourages readers to support the local businesses.
- Handy A5 size monthly publication.
- Just under 19 thousand delivered monthly by Royal which means we access those hard-to-reach houses
Saturday 6th February
Haywards Heath Music Society - Pavlos Carvalho (cello) with Louisa Lam (piano) Online Concert 19:30pm, Streaming via youtubeSee whats else is on >